Compartilhe | 

Loaded Filming and Editing competition

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo 
Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
leo.gonzalez
I support LBZ

Número de Mensagens : 206

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Qua 09 Set 2009, 16:17

ja agora, parabens ao old por outro video na newsletter da loaded, tava brutal!
OLD
I support LBZ

Número de Mensagens : 2331

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Qua 09 Set 2009, 15:22

Epá... isto é sempre a bombar uns atrás dos outros.
Como é, desta vez gostava de ver mais tugas a participar.
Tigas vamos lá?
http://www.vimeo.com/old
Su
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 3428

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Qua 09 Set 2009, 15:03

Mais um Video Contest cheers

Até lá temos a viagem à la noche en blanco, em Madrid, e ao Festival Longboarderz, no Carvoeiro! Por isso Aproveitem!

FILM AND EDIT COMPETITION Sept. 9- Oct. 8th 2009
By AdamC, on Wednesday 9 September 2009 at 11:25 :: Board News :: #262 :: rss

DUE DATE, THURSDAY OCT. 8th

WINNER ANNOUNCED in NEWSLETTER OCT.12th

I want to keep pushing you all to get better at filming and editing.

I have seen progress in everyone’s videos and I am stoked.

These Filming and Editing comps are not about tricks but about how you shoot and edit the video. I don’t want the trick to influence the judging. You can apply what you learn and create your own sweet videos with tricks and all that jazz.

So for this next competition, I will encourage all of you to get better at shooting multiple angles and editing between them.

REQUIREMENTS

1) 1 minute video: Use whatever music you want and ride ANY board you want.

2) The theme for this video is JOURNEY. I want you to document someone’s longboard journey from Point A to B. Have the person leaving from somewhere and ending at an end destination. Please do not make the intro to the video 15 seconds; rather make the intro of someone leaving somewhere brief and creative.

3) NO tricks for this video.

4) IMPORTANT !!!!! NO SHOT SHOULD BE LONGER THAN 6 SECONDS. This will force you to take a variety of shots from different angles and edit them together.

5) When you are finished: Upload your video to your PERSONAL youtube account and email us a link at news@loadedboards.com. Please TITLE your video with your NAME and LOADED VIDEO COMP. You should get a response back that we received your video in a day or two.

THINGS TO CONSIDER

-Focus on a variety of angles, just don’t keep doing the same angle over and over again, get creative.

-Try to get steady shots, use a tripod or place the camera on something steady. If you are doing a follow shot try to be smooth on your board and not have the camera zoomed in, which will create more shake.

-If your editing program has a color correction feature use it to make the clips look better by giving them more contrast, increasing the saturation slightly or create your own look to the video.

-Try to film on sunny days where there is good lighting. Also, if you film towards sunset or sunrise you can get some nice lighting.

-Don’t rush your video, take your time and feel free to shoot it over multiple days.

-Don’t do every shot in one take. Do multiple takes of each shot so you make sure you get a good shot.

-Remember this is a contest about filming and editing so whoever makes this film should be the one receiving the prize.

PRIZES

1st Place FREE DECK of your choice

2nd Place FREE SET of Wheels

3rd Place FREE T-shirt of your choice

Have fun,

Any questions,

adam@loadedboards.comFILM AND EDIT COMPETITION Sept. 9- Oct. 8th 2009
By AdamC, on Wednesday 9 September 2009 at 11:25 :: Board News :: #262 :: rss

DUE DATE, THURSDAY OCT. 8th

WINNER ANNOUNCED in NEWSLETTER OCT.12th

I want to keep pushing you all to get better at filming and editing.

I have seen progress in everyone’s videos and I am stoked.

These Filming and Editing comps are not about tricks but about how you shoot and edit the video. I don’t want the trick to influence the judging. You can apply what you learn and create your own sweet videos with tricks and all that jazz.

So for this next competition, I will encourage all of you to get better at shooting multiple angles and editing between them.

REQUIREMENTS

1) 1 minute video: Use whatever music you want and ride ANY board you want.

2) The theme for this video is JOURNEY. I want you to document someone’s longboard journey from Point A to B. Have the person leaving from somewhere and ending at an end destination. Please do not make the intro to the video 15 seconds; rather make the intro of someone leaving somewhere brief and creative.

3) NO tricks for this video.

4) IMPORTANT !!!!! NO SHOT SHOULD BE LONGER THAN 6 SECONDS. This will force you to take a variety of shots from different angles and edit them together.

5) When you are finished: Upload your video to your PERSONAL youtube account and email us a link at news@loadedboards.com. Please TITLE your video with your NAME and LOADED VIDEO COMP. You should get a response back that we received your video in a day or two.

THINGS TO CONSIDER

-Focus on a variety of angles, just don’t keep doing the same angle over and over again, get creative.

-Try to get steady shots, use a tripod or place the camera on something steady. If you are doing a follow shot try to be smooth on your board and not have the camera zoomed in, which will create more shake.

-If your editing program has a color correction feature use it to make the clips look better by giving them more contrast, increasing the saturation slightly or create your own look to the video.

-Try to film on sunny days where there is good lighting. Also, if you film towards sunset or sunrise you can get some nice lighting.

-Don’t rush your video, take your time and feel free to shoot it over multiple days.

-Don’t do every shot in one take. Do multiple takes of each shot so you make sure you get a good shot.

-Remember this is a contest about filming and editing so whoever makes this film should be the one receiving the prize.

PRIZES

1st Place FREE DECK of your choice

2nd Place FREE SET of Wheels

3rd Place FREE T-shirt of your choice

Have fun,

Any questions,

adam@loadedboards.com

www.customlongskates.com
www.layback-freiburg.de
z-dog
Fundador

Número de Mensagens : 2213
Modalidade Favorita (carvi, slide, dh,etc) : carving, downhill

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 27 Jul 2009, 19:23

passo a citar a newsletter da loaded:

1st PLACE Coastin, filmed and edited by: Daniel Younger [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9VsgpdR9M]

Daniel did an amazing job of shooting in a really sweet spot with excellent contrast lighting. What I am really impressed with is his flawless subtle camera movement throughout the whole video. Pay attention to some examples of this camera movement at 0:11, 0:18, and 0:48. These really crisp camera movements created a very professional, clean vibe to the video. The editing to the beat of the music was dead on. I recommend thinking about these techniques when making your own videos.

2nd PLACE Loaded film/edit entry by Chris Alden [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpSciWJupA]

Chris does a great job of capturing a beautiful, peaceful journey by longboard through his shots. The shots are simple, but feature beautiful locations and for the most part steady camera work with good movement. I really love the shot at 0:11. So beautiful and cropped so well with the tree branches hanging down. The follow shot through the trees at 0:39 is a nice technique everyone should try.

3rd PLACE Carve Larvae goes to Skate District filmed & edited by: Sam Weaver [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IE931gm454]

Pay attention to how this video tells a story and has a nice balance of shots. The energy of the video for the most part flows well, one shot to the other. Note the very nice longshot at 0:15 through the trees. Really beautiful follow shot and pan at 0:34.

There were plenty of other sweet videos from hilarious story lines, random costumes, fast skating and more. I have posted a few more videos below. Sorry if your video did not get posted.

Okay Sunday Day by Inconditeskate.

Mathieu and Alex loaded film.

Follow The Leader. This video has a great intro.

Carving For Loaded by Tord Tvedten.

Smooth it Over by William Banfield.

http://www.vimeo.com/5670249Longskate8 by Pedro Fernandes. OLHA KEM ESTÁ AQUI... heheheheh

duas newsletters, duas cenas tugas... PARABENS A TODOS.... obrigado OLD

MIG
I support LBZ

Número de Mensagens : 1054

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 27 Jul 2009, 16:05

Não sei se receberam muitos videos, suponho que sim e o facto de ele responder é uma mais valia e mostra profissionalismo.
Tinha reparado que estavas a descer o parque eduardo VII, e fiquei de te perguntar o que tinhas achado, mas entretanto passou-me.......ves, nos bem dissemos, ninguem acreditou hehe
OLD
I support LBZ

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 27 Jul 2009, 15:43

Obrigado pelos vossos comentários, infelizmente este não vai servir para o concurso.

Recebi este mail:

Sweet, I like this one as well, love the ending, hahah. Though you can only submit one video so I am going to have to use your 1st video.

Yee haw

Adam

Pouco interessa, porque diverti-me muito a fazê-lo.

PS: Su e Mig, realmente o parque Eduardo VII é uma grande malha.
Su
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 3428

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 27 Jul 2009, 02:51

eheheh muito louco Very Happy

parabéns!!

www.customlongskates.com
www.layback-freiburg.de
Andre_Dice

Número de Mensagens : 380
Modalidade Favorita (carvi, slide, dh,etc) : ninja

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Dom 26 Jul 2009, 16:12

ta muito bom o som da amelie poulain encaixa muito bem no video, bom video Very Happy
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582822145
pedro"streetsurfer"

Número de Mensagens : 1429
Modalidade Favorita (carvi, slide, dh,etc) : downhill, free ride, slalon

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Dom 26 Jul 2009, 15:39

fonix,
muito á frente
muito bom
Guivans
I support LBZ

Número de Mensagens : 2875

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Dom 26 Jul 2009, 13:22

Ui ui....que bala de filme!!!!
Mas que pistola...os meus parabens Pedro!
Ideia original sem duvida...e com um grande final!
MIG
I support LBZ

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Dom 26 Jul 2009, 12:38

cheers Muito bom pedro....grandes planos, alto som e o fim brutal hehehe.....manda a mesma o video para eles.
Parabens!!!
z-dog
Fundador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Dom 26 Jul 2009, 12:00

lindu.. alto som... altos planos... muito bom mm

OLD
I support LBZ

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Dom 26 Jul 2009, 09:51

Fiz outro, apesar de já não ir a tempo para o concurso fica aqui à mesma.
Qualquer semelhança com musicas de outro video é pura coincidencia.

pedro"streetsurfer"

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Ter 21 Jul 2009, 15:18

isso é que era...
familia completa
abraço
Eko
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 241
Modalidade Favorita (carvi, slide, dh,etc) : Sliding, Dancing

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Ter 21 Jul 2009, 15:13

okay, amanha vou confirmar com o pessoal se vamos sexta ou sabado, asssim posso saber onde e q vamos ficar e a q horas tou em belas no domingo, vou ver se trago o surf e o micha tambem, e o ze cao also.

abraço
pedro"streetsurfer"

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Ter 21 Jul 2009, 11:50

o meu grande amigo, eu vou quando lá estiveres....
é só dizeres e eu tou lá
mas marca ai tu uma hora para o pessoal ir lá andar contigo
chuta.....................
Eko
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 241
Modalidade Favorita (carvi, slide, dh,etc) : Sliding, Dancing

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Ter 21 Jul 2009, 11:29

a q horas e q estao a pensar em ir pa belas???????? no domingo?????

Axo q vou estar ai pela voça area, vou ao santa cruz festival este fim de semana, curtia dar um salto ai a belas.
z-dog
Fundador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Ter 21 Jul 2009, 08:33

Very Happy

pedro"streetsurfer"

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Ter 21 Jul 2009, 08:10

se alinharem
domingo fazemos um em belas só carvings
isso é que era
um molho de gente a fazer carvings
OLD
I support LBZ

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 20 Jul 2009, 15:24

streetsurfer escreveu:
WEARING A HELMET IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Ia, só reparei nisso ontem quando cheguei a casa, já tinha filmado tudo, ainda por cima não é nada costume andar sem capacete, até na Estrela costumo usar.

Vá lá pessoal, ainda temos tempo, vamos lá fazer mais uns videos tugas, nem que seja para receberem um mail directamente do Adam.
pedro"streetsurfer"

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 20 Jul 2009, 13:51

WEARING A HELMET IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Guivans
I support LBZ

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 20 Jul 2009, 12:34

Sony vegas pro de torrent...
MIG
I support LBZ

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 20 Jul 2009, 12:24

Eu tb em relação a edição, nao passo de um amador, que curte editar, e digo-te que ta bem bom, a maneira como jogaste com os diferentes planos, curti bué, mas como ja referi(minha opinião), fica melhor se fizerem o tal fade out ao video e a musica.
Tenho aqui boas filmagens do pessoal em Talaide , mas tou sem tempo e so vou pegar nelas la para agosto.....por acaso ando com vontade de fazer um clip de longskate.
Ainda hoje falei disso com o Eko, começei a editar com o movie maker, e ganhei uns cabelos brancos....tava sempre a bloquear, e é muito fraquinho, deves conseguir sacar na boa o Premiere(cs3 ou cs4), este são os mais recentes....caga no movie maker hehehe
Guivans
I support LBZ

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 20 Jul 2009, 12:17

Ai esta um video de carving puro...tal como se quer!

bom trabalho pedro...
pedro"streetsurfer"

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   Seg 20 Jul 2009, 12:05

muito louco
bom som
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Loaded Filming and Editing competition   

Loaded Filming and Editing competition
Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo 
Página 1 de 2Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte
 Tópicos similares
-
» Mini Pipe vs Torbal ML Competition ambos 45cm
» YBR FACTO COM ESCAPAMENTO ''ML COMPETITION'' By:XENON45
» Escapamento Dimensionado?