LONGBOARDERZ
LONGBOARDERZ
LONGBOARDERZ
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Concrete Wave Magazine Cover Contest! BUTTONS_HOMEPortalInícioLBZ TVConcrete Wave Magazine Cover Contest! BUTTONS_PHOTOSÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Concrete Wave Magazine Cover Contest!

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Su
Admin
Su

Número de Mensagens : 3428

Concrete Wave Magazine Cover Contest! Empty
MensagemAssunto: Concrete Wave Magazine Cover Contest!   Concrete Wave Magazine Cover Contest! EmptyTer 12 Jan 2010, 03:52

GOLDCOAST LONGBOARDS WANTS YOUR PHOTO FOR THE COVER OF CONCRETE WAVE!

Salt Lake City, UT- Goldcoast Longboards is parterning with Concrete Wave Magazine to find a photo for one of the four covers of the Concrete Wave Buyer’s Guide. Michael Brooke of Concrete Wave explains how the contest came about.

“I’ve worked with dozens of photographers over the past decade. Professional photographers have captured some truly significant images. But I am constantly amazed at the creativity that’s out there from non-professionals. Many have top-grade equipment but wind up putting their images on Flickr. This contest is open to anyone. We wanted to work with Goldcoast because we know (they) have harnessed the power of the web. But even more importantly, Goldcoast stands for quality. We know that through this contest there will emerge a number of amazing photos. Only the best of best will wind up on the Buyer’s Cover.”

Chris Brunstetter, Marketing Director for Goldcoast, shares his excitement with Brooke for the possibilities of giving someone their big break.

“I can’t wait to see the photos that come in, my ideal situation is Goldcoast introduces the world to the next great skateboard photographer.”

Brooke adds, “My excitement stems from the fact that we will probably wind up with a KILLER photo from someone who isn’t on the radar yet, but soon will be. This contest has a huge amount of potential to change someone’s life….or not! No matter what happens, we are just proud to be a part of things.

The contest runs through February 15th, noteworthy submissions will be posted on Goldcoast’s Blog and Facebook page. The Winner will be announced March 1, 2010.
Submissions can be e-mailed to covercontest@skategoldcoast.com

Thank you,
Sydney
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://thelongboarderz.com

Concrete Wave Magazine Cover Contest!
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1