LONGBOARDERZ
LONGBOARDERZ
LONGBOARDERZ
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater! BUTTONS_HOMEPortalInícioLBZ TVThe Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater! BUTTONS_PHOTOSÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater!

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
Convidad
Convidado
Anonymous

The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater! Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater!   The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater! EmptyQui 22 Jan 2009, 17:01

Muito bem, é preciso fazer um lista de todos estes sites informativos e interessantes ligados ao longboard...
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
PortugaldeSkate

PortugaldeSkate

Número de Mensagens : 1241
Modalidade Favorita (carvi, slide, dh,etc) : jogo da malha

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater!   The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater! EmptyQui 22 Jan 2009, 16:48

E este?
http://skateboardersjournal.ning.com/

descobri no site q a Su postou lol!
http://www.portugaldeskate.com
Convidad
Convidado
Anonymous

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater!   The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater! EmptyQui 22 Jan 2009, 15:53

Por acaso não conhecia o site, boa descoberta Su. Tenho que dizer que este texto resume muito bem aquilo que deve ser o estilo de vida que é a prática do longboard....
Su
Admin
Su

Número de Mensagens : 3428

MensagemAssunto: The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater!   The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater! EmptyQui 22 Jan 2009, 15:48

HAPPY SKATER.ORG Conhecem?

Se não, fiquem então a conhecer.... vale a pena!

"This website is dedicated to celebrating the essence of longboarding - the shiny stoke that riders get from taking their trusty board down a secret hill, along an untravelled road, around a new corner. Whether you're going one mile or a thousand (or more!), if you've got a story about why you love skating, this is the place to document it!

(...)

Skate without borders, brands or ego - soul skating!

(...) During my time as a skater, I've learned for myself, from others and I've seen a great many things from the comfort of my deck. I've witnessed incredible feats of inner strength, kindness and generosity - but I've also seen some very bad karma manifest itself in the form of negative thoughts and actions.

I believe that to be a good skater, you have to be honest, and never deny your feelings and frustrations - but don't let them taint your skate stoke. Channel your energy and smile, smile, smile. How many people get to feel what you're feeling when you're trooping down a hill at umpteen miles an hour? This why I started Happy Skater."

cheers cheers

Laura Hatwel entrou recentemente para a Stoked Team. A primeira skater no mundo a percorrer 100 milhas num dia!

"Here at Stoked, we don't believe in good and bad skateboarding. It's all about loving the ride and spreading the stoke of boarding. This is what our team is all about."
http://thelongboarderz.com
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater!   The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater! Empty

The Longboarding Essence - Be a Happy Skater!
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1