LONGBOARDERZ
LONGBOARDERZ
LONGBOARDERZ
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a BUTTONS_HOMEPortalInícioLBZ TVNovas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a BUTTONS_PHOTOSÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Guivans
I support LBZ
Guivans

Número de Mensagens : 2875

Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a Empty
MensagemAssunto: Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a   Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a EmptyQua 23 Dez 2009, 16:00

Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a 11542158591476761553086
Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a 13531179310556761553086
Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a Swvmkj

Neste momento só estão à venda na StokedSkateboard.

REVIEWS ACTUAIS!

#

My setup:
30" WB top mount
42* randals on barrels
Biltins
Fireball Beast 84a

Ride - very smooth. smoother than you'd think 84a ride. I wouldn't go any lower duro for what I would use this wheel for - freeriding and sliding
Slide - like butter, absolutely no chatter, felt very similar to the slide of Abec green thane. leaves blood red thane lines.
Drift - think about drifting and these will do it. putting a hand down lets these babies go.
Grip - I was going max 25ish into a couple of turns and they felt fine. They have a nice wide contact patch so they feel pretty grounded but due to the angled nature of the lips I don't think they're meant for maximum grip so I'm not going to push them too hard for grip in corners. They are meant for smooth sliding and drifting, IMO.

I was very impressed with the SlidePrep. Straight out of the box these slid like a broken in wheel as intended. Even my Durians needed a little bit of time to break in the lips. The SlidePrep/outer lip angle is at 45* and the inner lip is at around 60ish* so they start rounding out immediately and you are sliding like a champ.

I will get some more time on these in the next week or so and give a more detailed review. (Posted on 12/22/09)
# Smooth Review by Alex Tongue

I recently took these wheels out for freeride session and they rule! They slide super smooth, way smoother than Hawgs, fly's and most other freeride wheels, and once the lip is worn down, the slides become even smoother! Buy these wheels! I will never ride another wheel for freeriding again!!!! (Posted on 12/19/09)
# 2 thumbs up! Review by Yusuke

I've only had the fireballs for a short amount of time but I absolutely love them. The wheels size allows for easy riding on some really nasty pavement and the trademark slideprepped make really holds true to its word. I got the wheels, slapped them on my vanguard flex 4 and right off the bat, I pulled a 180 standup without having to break in the wheels at all. The color adds a nice touch to the board and it's pretty unique. The fireballs are truly a wonder and I hope smaller versions will come out soon so they can be ripped on with smaller, wheelbite-prone boards! (Posted on 12/8/09)
# Burn Up Those Streets with this Buttery Goodness Review by Enigma

This new beast sure lit up my streets...not to mention nearly melted my bearings, that's how amazing it is. Slides a extremely predictable with only a slight chatter on some of the more technical ones. The grip is amazing for a wheels that slides lie this...must be that SlidePrepped madness! Not to mention the color will get you noticed blazing down those hills at night. (Posted on 12/1/09)
# riding the beast! Review by dude

overall a solid wheel. stand up slides are fluid and buttery. a little bit of chatter on colemans and pendys, but that is the trade off for the grip/slide mix. cant have both... holds true in turns, has predictable drifts
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Novas rodas Fireball, 76mm 84a
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1